Pakistan was one of the least favorite teams in 1992 cricket world cup. Nobody was expecting that Pakistan could even qualify for the final but I can proudly say that the man who was leading the side was the man who is famous in the world for “Insan harta tab hy, jab wo har man laita hy” (Man loses when he accept the defeat). Pakistan won the World Cup and still in Pakistan’s cricket history he is the only captain to bring the World cup to Pakistan.
I know that most of people would be thinking that politics is no cricket. Yes I agree, but if you are a man of strong nerves and can stand on your decisions, politics becomes service for the people. Pakistan has been led by Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PMLN) for more than 4 decades. The result of their incompetent governance can be seen with naked eyes wherever you go from Sindh to Gilgit, Punjab to Balochistan.
In last few weeks I got a chance to travel interior Sind. I was excited to visit places but also in my mind, a thought was prevailing that Bhuttoism factor has spread like a fever across Sind in past few decades. But disappointment took over my excitement when I crossed Hyderabad. The infrastructure is devastated, living standards are so low, people are suffering and nothing notable thing I found as far as demographics and development is concerned.
Similarly Punjab to PMLN is just Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and few other big cities but whole southern Punjab belt has been ignored in every tenure of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Development is not just about roads, fancy metro buses, fascinating bullet train maps or carpeting roads leading to homes of top notches of this country.
KPK was considered as conflict zone with severe terrorism incident carried away by militants as it shares its boundary with militant hideouts. But with the arrival of PTI government, not everything has changed but many of basic changes can be felt by common citizen. PTI has emphasis on education which they proved by allocating record budget to this sector. Similarly in health, law and police. I never give an argument portraying KPK as a milky way of peace & prosperity but KP Govt. is giving attention to every sector and city.
Reason to mix a critical analysis with my original theme is to ensure the people that this is it, new faces have to take over status quo. Imran Khan has given us hope and he will give us back our lost identity. He stood tall, didn’t fall for 126 days but due to tragic incident of Peshawar, whole nation was in state of shock and utter sadness. Imran Khan also felt that unity is the need of time and gave Nawaz Sharif a chance to fulfill his promise of judicial commission but everyone knows that you have to push hard for your rights in democracy of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Imran Khan has given Nawaz Sharif an opportunity by showing maximum flexibility on his stance but I guess there will be a final round and push. So to give a final push, I am really looking forward of Dharna returns from 17th January, 2015.
Join in for Naya Pakistan. Happy New year everyone. Stay blessed!
by webmaster@insaf.pk (tkiadmin)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Comments